About Jon Clark
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Greater Manchester area, please contact me.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Since 1984, Broker since 1989
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Graduate of The Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Member of The Residential Sales Council of the Realtors National Marketing Institute
- Member of the Greater Manchester Nashua Board of Realtors
- Member of the Northern New England Real Estate Network (MLS)
- Owned and Managed local Real Estate Company from 1989-Present
- Specializes in residential, investment properties, relocations, condominiums, and foreclosures
- A Broker that Brokers call when they need advice
Jon has served on various committees for his local MLS board. He's personally owned and developed parcels of land ranging from .05 to 400 acres; and he's developed a 20-unit Active Adult Community.
Jon and his wife reside in Manchester. They have 2 adult children — a son in New York City and a daughter in college. They look forward to when their children come home!